Saturday, June 28, 2008

Marching naked ladies

I attended my first ever San Francisco Dyke March this evening with Discipulus Legis. Here are some pictures we took of this memorable evening.

I don't mean to be catty, but this one is like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube:


In case you can't read the sign, it says "TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT." As we passed by, some lesbian behind us yelled out, "Take off YOUR shirt... on second thought, KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON." I can't say I disagreed with that sentiment:


The picture of this lesbian's tattoo is blurry, but it totally looks like Manannan, the evil wizard from King's Quest III:


See the resemblance?


I try to keep it clean on my blog, but I've got to post this. If you have small children nearby, cover their innocent eyes:


"Quick! My dignity! It's getting away! Catch it! Hurry!":


If you ever wondered what happened to Rainbow Brite after she enjoyed the heights of fame in the 1980s:


Gay men: "Wooooo! We love dykes! And beer! And dykes! But mostly beer!":


"I came to SF Dyke March and all I got was this lousy death wish":

No comments: