Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Itchy trigger finger

Now I've read a few reviews and seen a few videos, I am officially sad that I can't buy Grand Theft Auto IV. For those who have never played the Grand Theft Auto series, I must say there's nothing like coming home after a long, hard day at work and shooting a hundred or so people with an M4 assault rifle. (Discipulus Legis prefers grenades and a mini gun.)

When I was a kid, my parents bought me a new computer every other year and we always had the latest video gaming platform: Intellivision, Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2, Xbox... heck, I even a TurboGrafx 16. I'll add a PS3 to the growing list of things I can't afford (along with an iPhone) now that I'm an adult and pay my own bills.

Until prices come down, I'll always have video:

No comments: